*** Recipes Tutorials ***
When it comes to desserts, it just doesn't get much better in life than a nice slice of good old, all-American Apple Pie! Perfectly flaky, pretty little, sweet sticks of portable Apple Pie!
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Refrigerated pie Crust (2 ct.)
- Approx. 1.5 cups of Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- Sparkle Sugar for sprinkling..a.k.a. “Salt”
- Caramel Sauce and/or Ice Cream for dipping
- A food processor..optional!
- A decorative edge roll-cutter..optional!
- Chop up the Apple Pie Filling as best as you can. I used a food processor and it worked great!
- Unroll each crust and spread the Filling onto one of them…leave a 1/8″ border around the edge…(better than I did..lol)
- Put the other Pie Crust on top and press lightly to secure it.
- Make an egg wash by mixing the egg with a splash of water.
- Brush some egg wash on the top, and sprinkle it with the Sugar “Salt”…
- Cut strips about 1/2″ thick and then cut those into “fry” shapes…
- Place them carefully onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake them at 350 degrees for approx. 12 minutes, or until they’re slightly golden and firm…
- Make sure and serve them with some Caramel “Ketchup” for dipping…
- There are plenty to go around for sharing..