*** Recipes Tutorials ***
This White Chicken Chili recipe is my good friend and neighbors, Debbie. She’s an awesome cook… I’ve always loved the recipes of hers that I’ve tasted! She made this White Chicken Chili once for a gathering, it took me a couple months to remember to ask for the recipe but I never forgot the delicious flavor :) It’s one our favorites now!!
- 28 oz chicken stock (or 28oz water and 4 chicken bouillons)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾-1 tsp crushed red pepper (depending on how much kick you like)
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cans great northern beans, drained
- 1 can shoepeg corn, drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro (or more if you like it a lot like we do)
- Combine in Crockpot the first seven ingredients.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- minutes before serving shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Add the beans, corn, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Let warm through