*** Recipes Tutorials ***
These potatoes are so easy to make, a really great addition to any meal. I think it brings the meal up a notch...just because they are so delicious and yet different. They are perfect for an appetizer as well.
- 4 new potatoes
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 TBS chives
- 2 TBS grated cheese(any kind you like...I used Pepper Jack)
- 1 TBS Parmesan
- Herbs of choice (optional)
- Preheat Broiler
- Wash potatoes well and place in salted water.
- Bring to boil and cook till fork tender (15-20 minutes).
- Mix oil with crushed garlic clove. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place the potatoes on the parchment.
- Using a potato crusher, crush the potatoes carefully. You may also use a paper towel and press the potatoes with your palm.
- Pour some garlic oil over each potato.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Add some Parmesan/Pepper Jack cheese and chives.
- Broil for 7-10 minutes or until nice and crispy.