*** Recipes Tutorials ***
One-Pot Baked Ziti. The most amazing thing about this pan is that you take take it straight from the refrigerator to the oven or grill and it won’t shatter. Perfect for easy weeknight meals!
- 1 lb Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28oz) can crushed tomatoes (San Marzano)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 12 oz ziti
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown Italian sausage in 9-inch (2.5qt) oven save pan until browned. Drain fat.
- Add onion flakes and garlic. Cook for 30-60 seconds, until fragrant. Stir in tomatoes, salt, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning.
- Add water and ziti. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover skillet. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, until pasta is tender.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in ricotta and heavy cream. Cook on low for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Top with mozzarella cheese. Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.