*** Recipes Tutorials ***
These healthy, hearty burgers are great to enjoy on the grill, or in your kitchen on a griddle!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 large egg whites
- 10 ounces chopped frozen spinach
- 1/2 - 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- Gather ingredients. Thaw and thoroughly drain spinach. The best method I've found is wringing it out by hand.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine with your hands. Do not over mix.
- Form into 8 patties. Preheat griddle, is using.
- Heat until cooked through. Mine took about 9 minutes. Make sure and use non stick cooking spray.